Friday, May 11, 2012

How much money where? SOLD! to the highest bidder!

I've always enjoyed watching shows involving auctions on TV. I'm absolutely ADDICTED to Storage Wars. So by chance I came across an auction site unlike others I've used such as Ebay. This site is called TopHatter. It's different from other sites in that they run live auctions where an item is put up on the block and bid on in real time. If you miss your bid, you miss out.

Faith - Breast Cancer Awareness Stained Glass
The fantastic thing about this site is that it's mostly handmade artisans auctioning off their works. Jewelry, paintings, other crafts, supplies, its' all there. I immediately felt at home in this setting and quickly posted a couple of items. I'm very pleased to announce that Easter Cross has found a new home through TopHatter.

I'm also pleased to announce that this Sunday at the Sunday Night Bazaar, 12am eastern time, Faith my breast cancer awareness piece will be auctioned off. As my followers know this piece normally sells for $10. At TopHatter the bidding will start at $5 and as an added bonus shipping is FREE!

If you're interested in the auction atmosphere, want to bid on my piece and will be up at midnight check out the Sunday Night Bazaar and place a bid.

No comments:

Post a Comment